[How-To] Set Up Titanium TV on Chromecast [STEPS]: Titanium TV is one of the most popular streaming applications in the Android market. Almost, all the latest and popular movies and TV Shows are available on Titanium TV. Moreover, the development team working behind Titanium TV is exceedingly dedicated and ensures that the application receives regular updates in terms of content.
Users primarily utilize Titanium TV on their Android smartphone; however, the same is compatible with Firestick/Fire TV, Windows PC/MAC Computer, and Chromecast as well. While streaming content from Titanium TV on your Android smartphone, at some moment, you must have felt the need for streaming your favorite content on a big screen. It is here where Firestick and Chromecast support kicks in. Do check the latest version of Titanium TV App from here: “Download Titanium TV APK (Updated Version) – Working“.
Stream Titanium TV on Chromecast
In this post, we are going to explain the steps to set up Titanium TV on Chromecast. Therefore, if you are looking to watch your favorite movie on the big screen of your television via Titanium TV, you are at the right post. Let us begin with the steps now.
In the method described in this post, we are not going to utilize any third-party application for streaming Titanium TV on Google Chromecast. This is perhaps the easiest method to do the trick. If your app facing any of these issues, do check it out: “[Fix]Titanium TV Crashing, Subtitles Error, Buffering/Not Installing Errors“.
- Your first step is to download Google Home on your Android smartphone. Setup Chromecast to connect. Please note that your Android smartphone and Chromecast must be on the same WiFi. or You can install the AllCast app on your android device from Google play store.
- After establishing a successful connection with smartphone and Chromecast, launch Titanium TV on your smartphone.
- Navigate to the movie/TV show that you wish to stream on Chromecast. On the movie/TV show information screen, you will notice a ‘Sharing’ logo. or You can see Open with the option if you are using Allcast way instead of Google Home.
- Tap on the logo and select the Chromecast device.
- That’s it! Your movie and TV show will now start streaming on Google Chromecast on the big screen of your television.
- You can utilize your mobile along with the playback. You can even control the playback via your Android smartphone.
FireStick Guide: “Titanium TV APK Download on FireStick, Fire TV & Fire TV Cube“.
Smart TV Guide: “Titanium TV APK Download on Android TV Box & Smart TV“.
Final Words – Use Titanium TV APK on Chromecast (How)
These were the simple steps to stream your favorite movie/TV show on Chromecast. In case you face any issues while connecting Titanium TV with Chromecast, let us know about the same in the comments section provided below.
We will help you on a priority basis. Also, we will love to hear about your experience of watching your favorite movie on the big screen of your television.