Admit it! Movie HD is an awesome application out there that allows you to stream your favorite movies/TV series on Android and iOS for free. However, like any other good application, Movie HD had to go through a fair share of errors, walk around, and bug-fixes. Lately, the users of Movie HD on Android and iOS are facing errors like Movie HD No Connection Retry or Movie HD Not Working while trying to stream their favorite content on the application.
Though a minute number of users have reported these errors a few simple steps are all it takes to fix them. So, if you are one of these users, you are going to find out the fix for these errors in this post. Check: HDtv Ultimate APK Download on Android.
[Fix] Movie HD Not Working / No Connection Retry Error
Several methods are available to fix these errors in Movie HD. However, it may happen that not all methods are working for you. Hence, go through all the methods listed below to check out which one works for you.
Method 1: Clear App Cached Data, Histories, and More
For Android Users
- Please navigate to Settings > Application/Apps on your Android device.
- From the list of applications that come up, please select Movie HD application and the info of the application will come up on your screen.
- Tap on Clear Data and then Clear Cache option.
- Next, simply exit the application and re-launch it from the home screen of your Android device.
For iOS Users
- Please navigate to Settings > General > Storage and iCloud/Usage on your iPhone.
- Here, please tap on Manage Storage.
- Under here you can easily locate the Movie HD application.
- Tap on the listing of Movie HD and a new screen will pop-up in front of you.
- Tap on Clear Cache option present on this screen.
- Exit the application and re-launch it from the home screen.
Method 2: Check Network Accessibility
- Please close the Movie HD app if running on your device.
- Now, all you need to do is navigate to Settings on your device and look out for the option of Turn Off Wi-Fi and Mobile Network Connectivity.
- Exit the application and thereafter re-launch it again from the home screen of your Android device.
- After you launch the application, please toggle ON Wi-Fi or cellular data again.
- This will fix the error on Movie HD application.
Method 3: Re-Install the Application
- Under this method, as a first, simply uninstall the Movie HD application from your device.
- Please install the MTF installer on your device from here. Make sure you toggle ON the option of Unknown Sources from Settings > Security prior to the installation process.
- Post successful installation of MTF installer, please launch the same.
- Now, you have to download the executable and re-install Movie HD/Sky HD app on your device via MTF installer. Simply look for Movie HD (formerly Sky HD) on MTF installer.
- Now, simply launch the application and enjoy your favorite movies/TV shows for free.
Best Guides :
- HD Streamz APK.
- MOTV APK Download on Android.
- Titanium TV APK – Android.
- CineHub APK Download on Android.
Final Words – Fix Movie HD Not Working/No Connection Error
These are the working methods through which you can fix Movie HD Not Working/No Connection Error. Start from the 1st method and in case it doesn’t work then proceed with one of the other two. Let us know in the comments section provided below which of the methods listed in this post to fix Movie HD No Connection Retry error worked for you. In case, none of the listed methods are working for you, please let us know about the same as well. We will love to provide you the required assistance on that.