CyberFlix TV is a tremendously popular application to stream your favorite movies and web series for free. A lot of Android users, who prefer third-party apps for streaming rely on CyberFlix TV. Hence, it is understandable that the application enjoys a sizeable community under its hood.
Lately, the developers of CyberFlix TV APK released an update that gave all the users a bit of a shock. After the update, the CyberFlix app started asking for a password leaving the users confused and perplexed. In this post, we are going to tell you how to fix the CyberFlix TV Password issue. Check Out: 123Movies APK Download on Android (Official).
CyberFlix TV Password Issue [FIX]
There are two working methods through which you can get around the CyberFlix app password issue. For your convenience, we have discussed both of them below.
Method 1: Enter the Password
Don’t get shocked! There’s a default password that you require entering to get through the password screen on CyberFlix. Post entering the password, the usual user interface will come up enabling you to start streaming your favorite titles again.
Bypassing the password is not an option. So, if you are one of those CyberFlix users, who are frantically looking for the password to reclaim the application, your search ends here. All you got to do is please enter the password that we have provided below.
However, please note that the application will ask you the password every time you will launch the application. So, if you don’t want to get into the hassles of entering the password again and again, please go ahead with Method 2 outlined below.
Method 2: Inactivate CyberFlix TV Password
The following are the steps that you require following to inactivate the password on CyberFlix.
- Simply launch the CyberFlix app.
- Once the password screen comes up, key in the password and hit the ‘Edit’ button.
- It will ask you to enter a new password. However, along with that, a ‘Disable’ button will be visible as well.
- Don’t enter any new password and simply tap on the ‘Disable’ button.
- On the next pop-up dialog box that comes up, tap on the ‘Yes’ button.
- That’s it! You have successfully inactivated the CyberFlix TV password.
Now, the biggest question is that once you have inactivated the password, is there any way you can get the screen back? Well! There is a way and the same has been outlined below for your convenience. Check out: SupaFlix APK Download on Android (Official).
Steps to Reactivate CyberFlix TV Password
- Under Settings on your Android device, please navigate to Apps > CyberFlix TV.
- Under the settings for CyberFlix TV, you require navigating to ‘Storage’.
- Simply tap on ‘Clear Storage’ and hit ‘OK’ on the dialog box that comes up thereafter.
- That’s it! Now when you will re-launch the application, it will again ask you to enter the password.
Check the best apps out:
Conclusion: How to Disable Password on Cyberflix TV [GUIDE]
That was all the information that you will require to tackle the CyberFlix password issue. In case, you have some more questions or still face any kind of issue with the password thingy, please let us know about the same in the comments section provided below.